Local Resources & News
Our CommunityWe want people who live here or away from here to find out about why we love this area aside from its stunning beauty, location and mostly balmy average temperatures year round. Where else can you ski, go fishing, cycle or walk (sometimes in our shorts!), and check out the area’s many eateries, coffee shops, wineries, & local shops in between all within this area.
It rains a lot in the winter. We still BBQ on our covered decks and think it’s the perfect time to go hear one of our local musicians, visit the many indoor fitness facilities, or hop on a flight to one of the hot destinations our local airport offers. Our team’s 50+ cumulative years living locally gives us a lot to love and a lot to share...
Resources & Great Information Sites
Things & Events that put us on the Map
- Vancouver Island MusicFest
- Filberg Festival
- Cumberland’s BMX Trails
- Comox Valley Military Base
- Snow Birds—the Precision Flying Team (They "practice" in the Comox Valley in May. What a treat!)
- Snow Birds—the Trumpeter Swans
- Our Estuary
- Archeology, Paleontology
- Mount Washington Ski Resort
- Comox Valley Airport (YQQ)
Area Schools & North Island College
- a vibrant community of learners – embracing their goals and shaping their worlds;
- a gateway to education, work and life;
- a central force in improving the cultural and socio-economic well-being of the communities we serve;
- a respectful steward of our unique natural setting.
New Hospital Updates—The new North Island Hospital, Comox Valley campus will open to patients on Sunday, October 1st, 2017.
Starting October 1st, Emergency and Obstetric patients can begin accessing the new North Island Hospital Comox Valley through the Emergency Department starting at 5:30 a.m.
Mobile: 250-338-9854 Phone: 250-286-0110 Toll Free: 1-888-986-0110 Email: team@SelectChoiceRealEstate.ca